Bleach Memories of nobody

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Memories of nobody-Massive multi-player online game.

Alu's Gm App

Jinxman2

Alu's Gm App Empty Alu's Gm App

Post  Jinxman2 Sat May 07, 2011 1:33 am

In-Game Name: Alu

Key:Jinxman2

When I Can Be On:Anytime during the day and normally anytime during the night

GM Spot: any gm rank that's open

Why I Want To Be GM: Because i notice there are times when people need a gms help but there are none on at the time and i normally try to help them and i think that if i was a gm i could help more

GM Experience: I was co main owner/Host of Bleach curse of the shinigami,Amber can vouch for that and i am currently co main owner/Host of Naruto battle of two legends,Amber can also vouch for that and i have been a gm on many past games.

How I Could Help: I could help the players when there are no other gms on and also i can answer most questions about the game and such.

Can you code, GFX, Icon map:I can kinda code and icon.

How many games have you done this for:2

Name them:Bleach curse of the shinigami,Naruto battle of two legends

What experiences do you have with BMON:i have played the game for awhile now and i know a little bit about the game

Do you know any GM's if so who:Amber,Fushi,Byakuran,Keak,Ultima.

Why do you want to be apart of Falcon productions: Because i think the game is fun and i would like to help make it better in anyway that i can.

Are you loyal:I think i am ,but i will leave that up to you.

Contact info:If you need to contact me at anytime just Email me at JohnSeal80@yahoo.com
    Thank you for looking at My App

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:58 pm