Bleach Memories of nobody

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Memories of nobody-Massive multi-player online game.

2 posters

Aero's GM applitcation. Yeah let's go with that.

Aero

Aero's GM applitcation. Yeah let's go with that. Empty Aero's GM applitcation. Yeah let's go with that.

Post  Aero Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:48 am

Game name: Aero

Byond key: Hellokira

What position am I trying to get: Any? yeah any.

How long do I play for a day: All day or till (2:30 - 8:30) wich is still kind of all day but you get my point.

Age: 14 (Don't count me out for my age, i'm gaurenteed more mature then twenty five year old drug sellers)

GM experiances: Well NBOTLS (Admin), Duel monsters unlimited(moderator), NLOJ (moderator), Dragonball Z Dark Apocalypse (level six gm).
    Have I made any reckless choices in your game: Not that I know of inless being abused by a GM is my fault (I dont think it is).

Last edited by Aero on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:47 am; edited 3 times in total
    Sinkotsu
    Sinkotsu
    Admin

Aero's GM applitcation. Yeah let's go with that. Empty Re: Aero's GM applitcation. Yeah let's go with that.

Post  Sinkotsu Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:38 am

LOL! Wrong Section, Try posting it into the "Game Spots" Category.
    Aero

Aero's GM applitcation. Yeah let's go with that. Empty Re: Aero's GM applitcation. Yeah let's go with that.

Post  Aero Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Uhm... no I said any so it can count for admin to. But if you wanna swing that way then ok.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:34 am