Bleach Memories of nobody

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Memories of nobody-Massive multi-player online game.

2 posters

Carla's Application^^ ~AKA~Priscilla2

Riful:OfTheWest

Carla's Application^^ ~AKA~Priscilla2 Empty Carla's Application^^ ~AKA~Priscilla2

Post  Riful:OfTheWest Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:20 am

Game Name-Priscilla The Awakened Being Of The North

Byond Key-Shenneneh
    What position you are trying to get (check GM list for open positions)-*Cough* the usual...level 5...

How long do you play for a day- Four To Six Hours(If I Don't Have HW)

Age(Real)-about to be 17...

Paragraph of why you want to be gm-"I Feel Like That Admins and Other GM's Above that rank have been on 'less' Lately" and action needs to be taken and I'd really love to work for my Boyfr-I Mean Nero's and Frantz's Game

List Experiences (Game name and Rank) -BuB lvl.5, Pokemon Aurora lvl.1, Applied For Bleach Turn the 'Something' Pendulum lvl.4 ETC.

Have you even personally made Frantz mad?- (Entry From Diary.)

September 25,2009

"I, Carla, made a bad mistake by 'When I Was One Of The Main Owners Of Bleach Memories Of Nobody I, Banned(IP)FRANTZDUX...He Then Got Revenge By Sending a message on the game (Message From Host: AND I CAN DO THIS!! 'O.O' I reply)and he banned me from the game."~End Of Diary Entry

If you Read(Red) My Diary Entry U DIE
    have nice day^^
    Sinkotsu
    Sinkotsu
    Admin

Carla's Application^^ ~AKA~Priscilla2 Empty Re: Carla's Application^^ ~AKA~Priscilla2

Post  Sinkotsu Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:15 am

Read it :\ , You are not 17 -_-

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 pm